Laura Pezza is an Italian artist based in Hong Kong since 2018, after living in Belgium, Italy, the United States, Ireland, and Germany. Her art journey started in 2017 when she realised that she wasn’t spending enough time doing the thing she loved most: painting. Since then, she has created The Quiet Place Art, taught several painting workshops, and participated in two art exhibitions in Dublin and five in Hong Kong. For her watercolour illustrations, she finds inspiration in nature, galaxies and the places she travels to. Laura believes in the power of art as a way to connect deeper with oneself, as opposed to the wider audience. In today’s hectic world, she is committed to inspiring more and more people to take up art as a way to find calm, build resilience and create their own quiet place.
EXHIBITIONS & AWARDS
- July 2018: People’s Art Exhibition – Dublin (Ireland)
- September 2018: People’s Art Exhibition – Dublin (Ireland)
- August 2019: Winner of the We Are Zanna Cover Magazine Competition
- September 2019: Solo Exhibition at Little Creatures – Hong Kong
- December 2019: Streets of Hong Kong – Sai Yin Pun Community Centre
- December 2019: A Christmas Exhibition – Hong Kong Arts Collective Gallery
- January 2020: Artist of the Month – Brickhouse, Hong Kong
- March 2020: March Group Exhibition – Hong Kong Arts Collective Gallery
Have a browse through my gallery – I’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or follow me on Instagram.